Sunday, October 16, 2011

Problem solved, and I've got a WORD WAR Buddy!

So the aforementioned banned problem has been anonymously solved.  There was no e-mail stating what they had found, but I now have complete access to the forums again.  I couldn't be more relieved.  I'm not really sure what happened, and don't care at this point.  I'm extremely impressed with the speediness of this issue being resolved and I just want to thank the administrator at the site.  (Though I won't mention any names as that would be too unprofessional.)  But, thank you kind administator for looking into the issue and resolving it quickly.  I will forever be a fan of the site and your other media. 

Now, on to greener pastures as one would say.  I have a NaNo Word War buddy!  I spoke with her briefly today through e-mail and we will be getting together sometime this week online to sit down and do some planning together.  I'm so excited.  I have someone, other than myself to be accountable to.  For everyone out there, I suggest you get a buddy to write with for this maddening month of mayham.  I think hitting our goals will be easier when there is someone their pushing us forward and supporting us when we need it. 

Happy Writing all, back to laundry... boo.  But, I'll be writing at 9:00 tonight!

Lisa Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment