Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review of "The Song in the Silver" by Faberge Nostromo

What's New to Review ~ Wednesday (Week Long Special Edition)

Okay, I know. You really wanted this up this morning, and you guys have been pinging my home page waiting for the next quickie to grab. I can't help it. I love Flirt - ing. But, this morning I had to make sure that I spent some very special time with my oldest son. He graduated from Elementary school today and the whole day was about him. I've finally got a moment to myself and now is the time to tell you about an amazing Flirt that will be out tomorrow morning!

The Book:

"The Song in the Silver" written by Faberge Nostromo is due out tomorrow, June 13th. At the end of the review, I will have buy links where you can pre-order it. (Because believe me, you need to.) Coming in at 5.5k, this short was another great, quick read. I was done in about 30 minutes and faster than another this week at about the same word count. Again, a perfect lunch hour break. And though school is releasing for the summer, this would have been a perfect teacher break during their "planning period". This is also a Paranormal Flirt and the those covers have this beautiful purple color for their rose petals. But, lets get on with it, shall we.

The Plot:

Let's go with theme on this one. Good versus evil. Yep. That will do. Of course you could add, true love is forever to this as well. There are eternal wolves, and vampir-ish creatures that have been battling it out for centuries, and a blossoming young human love that gets caught in the middle. I really don't want to go much further, for fear that I could give away something crucial and your read wouldn't be as great. (I hope you understand, I'm doing this for you. You need to read the story for yourself.)

The Verdict:

WOW. Powerful story here. Heart wrenching in some aspects, but a beautiful at the same time. The ending... I mean WOW. I almost teared up. Crazy thing is, Faberge had me so vested in the characters in such a short amount of time, that I emotionally was charged. It was a perfect ending. And I can't really say more than that. I mean what is there beyond PERFECT.  So, to make it official...

 
It's a "Five Cups of Love" read!

Get your copy at these locations for just .99
(And don't forget to use your coupon if you have one on the BP website!)
 
Amazon (not available yet)

Until tomorrow, I hope you get excited and pre-order this very romantic read and as always, Keep Reading!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment