Friday, February 14, 2014

New Release! My Bloody Valentine (anthology)

It's Release Day!

It's a great Friday morning here in North Carolina. (Except of course for the snow and ice that has been on the ground for the last four days... uggh.) But! It's Valentine's Day! That wonderful day of the year that has been turned into a marketing scheme of men having to buy roses or chocolates or dinner for their loved ones.Yep, just one day a year, you have to show me how special I am. (I'm not sarcastic or anything.)

But along side of that, I do have a new story being released today!

Invoking Ostara

Macey has trained extensively to complete the sacred ceremony of invoking Ostara, but

when madness ensues and threatens her lover, will Ostara hear her pleas?

Get it here!

Breathless Press
Amazon
AllRomanceEbooks
BookStrand

This story is being released in the "My Bloody Valentine" anthology that was released today from Breathless Press. Oh, and here's the kicker. It's Valentine's Day and we want to show our book love!

Every book on Breathless Press website it 20% off! Including the "My Bloody Valentine" anthology, my ancient Roman series with "The Legionnaire's Prize" and "His Seafaring Siren" and my Covert line Romantic suspense "Saving Holiday."

I'll be reviewing the "My Bloody Valentine" anthology on this weeks "What's New to Review ~ Wednesday" blog post. Don't forget to stop back by then, or sign up for my newsletter to have it delivered directly to your inbox with so much more!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment