Monday, February 18, 2013

Unusual Historicals: Scandalous Affairs: Hadrian and Antinous

Unusual Historicals: Scandalous Affairs: Hadrian and Antinous: by  Heather Domin You could fill a book with all the amorous shenanigans that went down in Ancient Rome (and plenty of people have);...

This is an absolutely amazing post by Ms. Heather Domin about Emperor Hadrian and his scandalous love affair.  Since "The Legionnaire's Prize" and the whole "Caledonia's Captives" series is based around Hadrian, I thought this may be an awesome read for some of my fellow historical fiction enthusiasts. 

Please, let me encourage you to keep up with their blog over at "Unusual Historicals". They have amazing contributors and one of them, Ms. Lisa Yarde, will be featured along side several other authors and myself in the upcoming release "HerStory" by Pagan Writer's Press. Expected to release on March 3rd.

I hope you guys enjoy the post!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment