Sunday, February 3, 2013

His Seafaring Siren is Contracted!

My first contract of the new year has been given! His Seafaring Siren - Caledonia Captives Book 2 was accepted this morning! I couldn't be more excited. This book definitely had its ups and downs and has taken me the longest to write. (9weeks to be exact.) But, I am so satisfied with the outcome.

My heroine, Mowriyah, is a feisty, sexy woman who is strong and slightly temperamental. She was so fun to write! Her nemesis, Phaedra, happens to be the hero's ex lover. When the two of them get together, you can feel the tension in the room. And poor Septimus, our Hero, just can't catch a break.

This high adventure, ancient Rome romance is the second in the "Caledonia Captives" series. If you liked "The Legionnaire's Prize," I promise you, you'll absolutely LOVE "His Seafaring Siren"! This book, I believe, is a far better story. The love making is hot and almost right off the bat. Especially since we've already met our Hero and Heroine in book one.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did writing it, and I'll keep you updated on release dates and cover art!

Love you guys!
Lisa A. Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment