Thursday, April 26, 2012

You gotta love twitter!

Okay, so I'm a little slow on the digital revolution and keeping up with the facebook and tweet, and yes... my blog.  But, I have just uncovered a word of help in Twitter!  Who knew that there were so many different writing hashmarks, that people stay connected to all the time? 

I excelled in NaNoWriMo this year because of their "WordWars" and really needed that kind of friendly competition again to boost my writing.  As I was grazing the tweet boards, I couldn't believe how many writers are writing together on Twitter. 

In the past two nights, I have added a total of 4,000 words to my novella that I know I never would have just sitting here on my own.  In fact, I'm off again for another round. 

Submission status update -

Highlights magazine - short story Sent off April 22nd

Upcoming -

Wild Rose Press - English Tea Rosette - The Legionnaire's Prize - due to submit April 30th
Harlequin Historical Undone - editor's pitch - due May 3rd (just 1 week)

Here's to getting it out there!
Lisa A. Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment