Friday, October 3, 2014

Dawn's Reading Nook: Author of the Month~ Lisa A. Adams

Dawn's Reading Nook: Author of the Month~ Lisa A. Adams

Yes, I am still alive. I'm still here. And I'm still knocking out the books!

Since May, I have had three more acceptances, 2 more books published.

AND...

I've been promoting my little heart out. Speaking of which... Check out my featured Author of the Month link above from the lovely Dawn's Reading Nook.


And remember... no matter the style or the time, I've got something for you!  Just take a look!

All titles are currently available on my Amazon Author Page and most are just 2.99 or below!

Check that out right here!


Until next time... which will be VERY soon... Keep reading!

~Lisa A. Adams

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete