Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My First Cover!!! and... a busy, busy life!

Hello friends! I've been nose to the grindstone for the past two weeks and between regular day to day life and my writing life, things have been on fire!

So without further ado... Presenting this wonderful cover by Mina Carter (http://mina-carter.com/) from Breathless Press. Due to be published and released January 25th, 2013. Literally all eyes are on "The Prize". (Sorry, cheesy, but couldn't help myself.)

As far as the process has gone. Things have been running smooth and I have returned 1st round edits to my lovely editor who is a genius! Waiting to hear back on some minor issues and should only have a round or two left.

Final edits are due to line editor by the end of November, so it will be a heck of a race to the finish line.

As an update, pre-edits are turned in today for "The Harvest Queen's Tutor" and I'll be expecting to get 1st round edits from that one soon as well.

Oh and somewhere in there, I have at least three more stories to write and ideas for about three more after those! Loving my life now, and loving how much fun I'm having. Keep in touch everyone! I expect to be having a few more Author Spotlights coming in soon as well!

Lots of love to all!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment